Template by:
Free Blog Templates

Friday, January 15, 2010

MISS MILWARD'S OPINION OP HARNESS' ELECTROPATHIC BELT.

Miss S. Milward, writing from 13, Ashchurch-terrace, Shepherd's-bush,
says:" I was only a'few weeks ago advised to try one of your Electropathic Belts
for Debility, Indigestion, and severe Pains in the Abdomen, which I had experien-
ced at intervals for a very long period, and the effect of your wonderful curative
appliance in such a short time has been so satisfactory that I am now only too
pleased to acknowledge the relief your Belt has given me. You are at liberty to
use this letter as you think fit, and I shall always be most happy to give further
particulars of my case to any of your lady patients or correspondents who may
desire to communicate with me on the subject."

0 comments:

Post a Comment